Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To tweet or not to tweet...

...that is the question. I hear that tweeting brings in people to your site which means sales, etc, etc. I am not to sure. I started tweeting recently and many people have come to my shop. My biggest issue with tweeting is spam. Am I just spamming people when I notify them of sales or new listings or are they really interested in seeing my shop. I guess they have a choice. This morning I spent half the day trying to turn off mobile updates for my twitter account because I received over 500 tweets from 3 people in less than an hour. They did not stop. I had a major headache by 9 am. I unfollowed them and block them and that didn't work so I finally had to turn off the mobile updates and reset my password. I am not sure that I will be tweeting in the near future. I do promise not to spam anyone it is a horrible feeling to have it done to you. Be careful who you follow.

No comments: